Monday, July 7, 2008

The Bear Team Vision

What Is The Bear Team Vision?
One Million Bear Teammates -

Generating Massive Multiple Streams Of Residual Income with -
The FREE Spiderweb Marketing System...
My name Larry Janson, briefly here is my Spiderweb Story
About three weeks ago I was introduced to and signed up for(Great Move#1) a free Spiderweb Marketing System(SMS) and moved on to next "marketing thing" on my online business to do list-putting SMS to the side!
Well, two weeks ago I started to receive emails about getting my SMS up and running... So I started watching the video tutorials and I saw Brian Bear's name as my upline-So I called him (Great Move#2)
Turns out he is the leading Spiderweb Income Earner and willing to help me duplicate his success...This is how The Bear Team came to be!!! (Great Move#3)
Now we are on a mission to help you-period
How to Go from One, to One Million Bear Teammates -
Spiderweb Marketing was created by a marketing genius "Kimble Roundie"
Brian Bear identified the best of the best programs within SM'S 22 residual income streams and has used them become it's leading Income Earner!
I was smart enough to call Brian and say "let's see how fast we can help one million people create multiple streams of residual income "
Now we are ready to Brand Y.O.U.
  • Your
  • Opportunity
  • Uncovered
When you identify yourself as a Bear Team Leader-Take action, be a driving force - we will profile you on the Bear Team Blog!
To Join Larry Now-Click Here
"Why sell it, when we can give it away, and prosper together"

No comments: